Elections are held at the Town Hall / Fire Station in Cleghorn with poll hours of 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: S10414 Cty Rd HHI, Eleva, WI 54738
- You must be a US citizen
- You must be at least 18 years of age on or before election day
- You must have resided at your address within your election district for at least 10 days
- You must not have lost your right to vote
- You must sign the poll book
- You must provide your WI Drivers License number or the last 4 numbers of your Social Security number if you do not have a WI Drivers License in order to register to vote
- You must provide acceptable proof of residency to register to vote
- You must provide acceptable Photo ID to be issued a ballot - Please click here for further information
VOTER ID is now in effect.
Please click here for further information.
Voting and Election Information
To check the status of your absentee ballot or to check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
- Wisconsin Elections Commission Web site: http://elections.wi.gov/
- WEC - All Forms Page: http://elections.wi.gov/forms