The Town of Pleasant Valley is currently seeking applicants for a
Full-Time Highway Department Employee.
Applicants must have:
- A valid WI Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Ability to operate standard town trucks and equipment
- Pass pre-employment drug screening/physical
- Be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
- Establish residency within 30 minutes of Town Shop located in Cleghorn
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have either high school diploma or GED
- Probationary period of 6 months
- Starting wages of $18.00-$20.00 related to experience
Completed job applications along with a copy of your current CDL can be: Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Mailed to Town of Pleasant Valley, W165 Woodridge Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Questions ? Call 715-878-4645
All applications are due by Friday, August 7th at 5pm.
TOWN OF PLEASANT VALLEY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER