Tax bills are calculated and mailed to property owners in early December. The first payment is due to the Town of Pleasant Valley Clerk/Treasurer by January 31st. Public tax collection dates are printed on your tax bill. The second installment is due by July 31st, payable to the Eau Claire County treasurer’s office. At this time, the Town does not accept credit card payments. Please visit the Town Calendar to view public collection dates.
1st Payment: Payable to Town of Pleasant Valley
Town of Pleasant Valley
Jen Meyer Clerk/Treasurer
W165 Woodridge Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701
2nd Payment: Payable to Eau Claire County
Eau Claire County Treasurer
721 Oxford Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Note to Financial Institutions and Title Companies:
- Tax bills are calculated, printed and mailed in early December.
- Tax bills are mailed directly to the property owners. Please obtain the current tax due from the property owner.
- Confirmation of tax payments can be obtained from the Eau Claire County Treasurer's office a couple of weeks after payment has been received by the town. (715) 839-4805
- 2nd payments must be sent to the Eau Claire County Treasurer. (Address is above)
- The town does not have any delinquent tax information. Please contact the Eau Claire County Treasurer's office to receive this information. (715) 839-4805