Town of Pleasant Valley Community Center Usage Information
The Town of Pleasant Valley Community Center is available for various kinds of rentals.
The Community Center address is: S10414 Cty Rd HHI
Google Map works best if you use: S10414 Cty Rd I
Rental rates will be changing effective January 1, 2018. Click here for 2018 Rental Rates
The rental rates are as follows:
|RENTAL TYPE||NON-RESIDENT RATE||RESIDENT RATE|
|All Day Rental||$550 + $150 security deposit||$350 + $150 security deposit|
|(Friday evening– Sunday evening)||$900 + $200 security deposit||$550 + $200 security deposit|
|Hourly Rental up to 4 hours(Add’l hour before and after event will be allowed at no charge for set-up and clean-up)||$60 for first hour then $40 per hour (4 hour total) + $100 security deposit||$30 for first hour then $20 per hour (4 hour total) + $50 security deposit|
|Civic Groups (Pleasant Valley 4H, Pleasant Valley Clovers 4H, Cleghorn Lions Club, Pack 131 Cub Scouts, Cleghorn Snow Drifters)||Hourly or All day rates||Free to listed groups. New groups seeking resident status must be approved by Town Board.|
|Business meetings/training||$100 over 4 hours + $50 security deposit||$100 over 4 hours + $50 security deposit|
|(Mon – Fri between 8am – 4pm)|
|$50 under 4 hours + $50 security deposit||$50 under 4 hours + $50 security deposit|
|Fundraisers –Non-profit organizations with CES#||50% discount on hourly or all day rates||Not-applicable|
Security deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- Residents may not rent facilities for non-residents.
- Reservation is not confirmed until security deposit is received.
- Please pay security deposit with separate check. The check will not be cashed unless funds are required by the Town for cancellation, failure to return access card, damages, cleaning or theft.
- One-half of security deposit will be returned if cancelled 7 to 21 days prior to event.
- Security deposit will not be returned if cancelled less than 7 days before event.
Security deposit will be returned in full within two (2) weeks after event if:
- No damages, cleaning fees or theft charges are required. Any damages, cleaning or theft exceeding the deposit will be billed to the renter.
All rental fees must be paid in full one week (7 days) before the event. An access card will not be issued without payment. All checks payable to: Town of Pleasant Valley and sent to: W165 Woodridge Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701
General Rental Rules and Regulations
- Maximum capacity of the Community Center is 225. Maximum seating is 175.
- Building access codes will be issued not sooner than 72 hours prior to your event from the Town Clerk. All rental fees must be paid before building access is granted.
((715) 878-4645 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kitchen facilities are available for storing, warming and serving food and beverages. Caterers can serve food, but are not to utilize the kitchen for food preparation.
- If the community center is available, all-day renters can access the building the evening before the event to decorate.
- After your event, the facilities must be returned to their general appearance at the time of rental. This includes the kitchen, community room and bathrooms. (Saturday evening renters have until Sunday at 11am to clean the facilities if the facility is not rented to another group on Sunday) There will be a charge of $35 per hour if additional cleaning is required by the Town.
- The Community Center is not to be used for any other purpose than what is stated in the contract.
- The Town of Pleasant Valley is not responsible for any items left on the premises at the conclusion of the rental.
- Do not sit on tables. Tables will be inspected for damage after each event.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Community Center and within 30 feet of the building.
- The selling of any alcohol on Town property is strictly prohibited. The Cleghorn Lions Club holds the exclusive liquor license to sell on Town property. If your event desires to include the sale of alcohol, a mutual agreement must be made with the Cleghorn Lions Club.
- No overnight parking of campers or tenting.
- All Community Center property must stay inside the building at all times.
- Community Center must be vacated by 1am.
- Pets are not allowed in the building. Service animals are welcome.
- You may not access the community center to store items prior to your scheduled rental time due to high usage of the facility.
Please leave the facility as you found it. Garbage bags, brooms, mops and buckets are available. Please bring your own dish cloths, towels and other cleaning supplies.
- Wipe clean and stack all tables and chairs exactly how you found them
- Wash and put away all dishes and utensils
- Clean up bathroom sinks, floors and countertops as needed
- Sweep and mop all floors as needed
- Bag and tie all garbage and place provided containers (this includes bathroom garbage)
- Turn off all lights and appliances.
- Lock all doors.
- Remove all decorations, food, beverages and personal items from the premises.
Walls and ceilings are not to be disturbed by tape, nails, tacks, etc. You will be charged for damages.